Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Evian Couture Water Bottle

My fantastic find today and you won't believe where.... Big Lots! (and only $1) I rarely go in there but today on my lunch break I stopped in to come across this beautiful Evian water bottle. First thing that came to mind is how perfect this would be as the favors for the Bridal shower I am having and for my table decor for the baby shower I am also hosting (in a couple months). Decorate it with some ribbon with my theme colors and Presto!!




Who says water can’t be fashionable? Celebrated clothing designer Christian Lacroix has officially made his foray into consumer goods with the chic limited edition Christian Lacroix Evian Water Bottle.

These stunning 750 ml glass bottles mark the first time that Evian has brought in a famous designer to helm the project of their yearly limited edition bottle. They come painted in a beautiful couture white coppice pattern with an adorning ‘Christian Lacroix’ on the bottle itself .
There is absolutely nothing plastic about this bottle, and the quality is as good as it gets! It even opens with a traditional bottle opener, thoughtful of its true lavish nature.

Now a few words by Mr. CL himself: : “It seems that Evian natural spring water has been there all my life. I remember the curly label of my childhood (were they arabesques, elaborate columns?) in the hotels of the lake where our family used to spend holidays. They came the streamlined graphics, like a futuristic and timeless dress of the Sixties, and the small bottles you could find all over the world, the design bottles, collected every winter of that millennium. Life a foretelling. It is therefor an amused and rather proud old friend that I designed these bottles. Draping one with the flowers of success, those that adorn the ‘paseo’ parade capes, like snowy crystal garlands or frost-frozen alpine flowers. Giving the other the silhouette of a princess, a goddess or a mythical creature, a sort of snow fairy in couture garb, crowned with flowers, bejewelled with crystals, “wearing” the familiar range of jagged peaks and ridges, like the flounces of a crinoline.”
What a perfect water for any sort of event.... conferences, weddings, showers, engagements, or any other special or commemorative event.
Once the showers come around I will share the pictures of my successful and creative event!

3 comments:

  1. if its read backwards, it says naive.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow, "naive," I didn't think of that...Evian..It looks really pretty... I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog! It's so chic and creative & the creative ideas you bring forth...I'm going to have to spend more time to look at your past entries :)

    Whenever you have time, i hope you can stop by my blog/shop "Twinkle Toe Makeup Shop" and check it out. I offer brand name makeup, along w/drug store ones too, cheaper than most places!
    thanks so much in advance,
    I look foward to your future posts, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im planning a shower and googled chic bridal showers, and here I am! love your blog! will become a reader. I love this bottle i cant believe you got them for a dollar online its 120 for a case of twelve :( so congrats on the steal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails