Friday, August 3, 2012

Make your own healthy : Banana Protein Ice Cream

 How many times are you craving dessert and there's nothing "healthy" to eat?! This happens to me too often because I have a horrible sweet tooth. I crave dessert as soon as I'm done with dinner :( So I did a little experimenting and came up with this....

Banana Almond Protein Ice Cream



Ingredients
5 ripe Bananas - sliced and frozen in a ziplock bag for 2 hours
1 tbsp vanilla
1-1.5 cups Almond milk
1 tspn cinnamon
1 scoop Isopure (I used cookies n cream) - Zero Carbs :)

Take out the frozen bananas. Add all ingredients to the blender (start w 1 cup of almond milk, purée and gradually add to make smooth consistency). Voila! Healthy no guilt ice cream!

*Add some chopped almonds to it for some crunch :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails